It is sometimes not enough to acquire a good level of language. You must also be able to attest to this with a recognized certification. The school therefore turned to the Cambridge English Language Assessment and has become a certified examination center which offers each student, and even each adult who wishes, the certifications that correspond to their level.
Why choose the Cambridge certification?
“Cambridge” English certifications are the most recognized in the world with:
- Over 100 years of experience and expertise
- 2800 examination centers in 130 countries
- More than 5 million exam candidates per year
- International recognition by more than 15,000 organizations
Cambridge diplomas are designed specifically for students according to their level. Aligned with the CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages) standard , they assess their ability to speak English in everyday situations.
They are valuable for the student record, knowing that they are used by universities, colleges, employers…
Finally, they are valid for life .
What exams can be taken in high school?
The school offers the following certifications (see table below):
- Young Learners English (YLE, level A1 of the CERCL scale)
- Key English Test (KET, level A2)
- Preliminary English Test (PET, level B1)
- First Certificate Examination (FCE, level B2)
- Certificate in Advanced English (CAE, level C1)