From 28 to 02 December: the Semaine des Lycées Français du Monde (LFM) at the Lycée.
Several activities are planned, including:
All Secondary students :
- Fun afternoons: serious games
- A podcast competition “Me and social networks”
- An escape game around information and social networks.
- Work on the film “Azur et Asmar” about the circulation of prejudices on the networks and fake news.
- EMI session: Deconstructing stereotypes in reality TV shows
- Round table discussion “the journalistic profession and social networks: an added value?” with a press correspondent for a Chinese media, and Belgian, French and Kenyan journalists.
- Recording of a podcast on children’s rights.
- Conference with scientists online in Tara Ocean
- Remote monitoring of the Route du Rhum
- Launch of the web radio on the theme of webradio: logo and name to be found.
- Work on fake news.
- Project on gender equality.
- Video clip on children’s rights.